Motor Vehicle Act & legislation
Driver training stakeholders need to meet regulatory requirements set out in B.C. legislation. Learn about applicable driver training and driver licensing legislation.
Motor Vehicle Act and Regulations
- Driver Training Regulations (Division 27) – for driving schools and instructors.
– View a printable unofficial version of Division 27
- Division 25 – Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance
- Division 30—Drivers' Licensesdriver licence classes, age requirements, minimum driving experience, skills and other qualifications, restrictions and exemptions (including exemptions for students taking driver training).
- Motor Vehicle Act
- Motor Vehicle Act Regulations – all regulations of the Motor Vehicle Act
Security bond requirements
- Arbitration Act
- Consolidated Statutes and Regulations of British Columbia— alphabetical list of B.C. legislation