New online tool for drivers
21 April 2021
ICBC is developing a new online tool for drivers and we’d like to get input and feedback from a number of driving schools. We‘re hoping to engage with you during April, May and June which would involve a few online meetings to provide feedback on the online tool.
- April: one to two online meetings during business hours.
- May and June: approximately five hours each month to provide feedback on the online tool. Days and times are flexible.
- July and August (to be determined): one to two meetings each month during business hours.
- Desktop or laptop computer with internet connectio
- Internet browser (Firefox recommended but other browsers can be used too).
Depending on the level of interest, we may not be able to accommodate all those that respond and we will do our best to select participants from a diverse group of driving schools around the province.
If you are interested in participating, please contact us by email with the subject line “Feedback on new online tool” by Thursday, April 22, 2021. We will be in touch with selected participants.