New online road test appointment system for driver training schools
14 Sep 2020
On Tuesday September 15 at about 9:00 a.m., we’ll be introducing a new online road test booking system.
An updated online booking site for the public will be launched within the next couple of weeks.
Benefits of the new appointment system
Improved user experience and interface — The new application enables driving schools and individuals to search for available appointments.
- You can filter searches for all appointments available within a search radius up to 150 km of their location.
- You can search by either city or full address.
- You can filter appointment availability by days of the week and can also use the map view to help search for appointments.
Responsive design — The new application is also mobile friendly. It’s built with a responsive web design so the user experience is optimized for a range of device types and sizes.
Manage your password
You do not have to change your password to use the new WebDEAS app – your current password does not expire.
If you want to change your password for any reason, it’s important to note that the new WebDEAS app does not yet have the functionality to change your password. This won’t be available until the next release of WebDEAS. In the meantime, there are two ways you can change your password:
- Go to the Stakeholder Community web page on dtcbc.com. Click the login to secure site button to open the Driver Training Stakeholder Web authentication page and click the Change Password link at the bottom of the page.
- You can also change your password by calling the ICBC Service Desk in Victoria at 604-661-6234, or toll free at 1-800-665-1517.
After you change your password, open the WebDEAS app to sign in using your new password.To assist you is using the new and improved booking application, refer to the WebDEAS user guide.